We pride ourselves on the care we offer to our residents at The Oaks and central to this care is the recruitment, training, and dedication of our team. The recruitment phase is critical for us to ensure that the staff we employ are fit and capable to provide the care and services to our residents at The Oaks. There are 4 parts to each application
- Application Form
- The interview
- Disclosure and Barring Service check
- 2 references to be supplied from previous employers.
Once you have joined the team, we are committed to training and development we offer – this includes:
- Induction training
- Dementia training
- Standard training for all care staff in Health and Safety
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Fire Training
- Infection Control
- Medication Handling (for senior staff)
- Special training on Loss and Bereavement
- Dignity for the Elderly
- Effective Communication
- Palliative Care
- Personal Care and Promoting Independence
- Support for QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- An annual appraisal and review
Within the team, we have a number of roles, all of which are critical to the service we offer and we are continually on the look out for people who have what it takes to provide outstanding care in a strong team. Such roles include care assistant, housekeeping, cook and maintenance.
If you feel you have what it takes to work in the care industry and would like to work in the team at The Oaks, please complete the attached form and send it to Sally Mealing at email@example.com or alternatively post it to the address in the contacts section.